Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hello all, I'm looking to relocate to your wonderful city. Was wondering where not to buy a house, or where to buy that is safe for out stable gays, id like a cottage style with a lot of privacy. Possibly moving in October 2013
1 answers to this question
Prairie Village,KS would probably be ideal, it's so close to the plaza, taxes are significantly lower, it's a pretty open minded area over all. Check it out for sure! I live in the Plaza area right now and I plan on buying a house there within the next year
Newest Kansas City Questions
- My husband and I are coming to Oklahoma this summer to go to my niece's wedding. We want to spend a few days before or after in either Dallas or Kansas City. Any thoughts on which would be the better one to visit? Which has more exciting gay life?
- Anyone know of a good place to hang out in the daytime, that's CD/TG friendly?
- Don't miss Hamburger Mary's KC PRIDE Street Festival, June 1-2, 2012! It's 4 major parties over 2 days in 1 location with 0 cover charge to get in. Check out the Facebook page for all the details. http://www.facebook.com/KCPrideStreetFestival
- Is there a gay friendly gym in KC or Lawrence?
- What is a "female", friendly bar or lounge in Kansas City or surrounding area?