Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hello all, I'm looking to relocate to your wonderful city. Was wondering where not to buy a house, or where to buy that is safe for out stable gays, id like a cottage style with a lot of privacy. Possibly moving in October 2013
1 answers to this question
Prairie Village,KS would probably be ideal, it's so close to the plaza, taxes are significantly lower, it's a pretty open minded area over all. Check it out for sure! I live in the Plaza area right now and I plan on buying a house there within the next year
Newest Kansas City Questions
- My husband and I are coming to Oklahoma this summer to go to my niece's wedding. We want to spend a few days before or after in either Dallas or Kansas City. Any thoughts on which would be the better one to visit? Which has more exciting gay life?
- Anyone know of a good place to hang out in the daytime, that's CD/TG friendly?
- Don't miss Hamburger Mary's KC PRIDE Street Festival, June 1-2, 2012! It's 4 major parties over 2 days in 1 location with 0 cover charge to get in. Check out the Facebook page for all the details. http://www.facebook.com/KCPrideStreetFestival
- Is there a gay friendly gym in KC or Lawrence?
- What is a "female", friendly bar or lounge in Kansas City or surrounding area?